It is known that Seattle Glory Presbyterian church in Seattle has come up with a way for fans to connect with JaeBum.
Seattle Glory Presbyterian church is the church that 2PM former leader member JaeBum attends since he was in elementary school. And the fan letters sent to him in Seattle after he left group 2PM and Korea to return to Seattle were also delivered to JaeBum by pastor Kim ByungKyu.
And on 23rd September a banner and a discussion forum were made on the church’s homepage titled ‘to JaeBum LOVE & RESPECT’.
Previously, on 26th September, pastor Kim ByungKyu revealed JaeBum’s message to fans who have been encouraging and supporting him, he also revealed photos of fan letters sent to JaeBum at the church.
Meanwhile, international fans have came up with a project of a sky banner saying ‘J.What Time Is It Now’ which was flown above Seattle on 28th September at 2pm local time.
- “I hope that people don’t post hurtful messages and let him get hurt again”
- “That’s right. Like this, little by little, and he will be back”
- “Why do you all continue to give him burden? Don’t rush him”
- “Everyone is waiting for you, don’t rush, come back when you are ready lead ja”
- “To say the truth, I think people should just let the matter rest for a while”
- “And open up for more bashing which made him leave Korea? People will go to the forum and bash. This is a societal problem. Those people are inhuman”